Virtual Webcam 8.0
Virtual Webcam 8.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Virtual Webcam 8.0 from your computerWeb Solution Mart
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Web Solution Mart. Click on http://www.VirtualWebcamSoftware.com
to get more data about Virtual Webcam 8.0 on Web Solution Mart's website. Usually the Virtual Webcam 8.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\220.127.116.11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Virtual Webcam 8.0. VirtualWebcam.exe is the Virtual Webcam 8.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.10 MB (1150976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Virtual Webcam 8.0. They occupy about 3.59 MB (3765037
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- VirtualWebcam.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Virtual Webcam 8.0 version 8.0.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Virtual Webcam 8.0.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Virtual Webcam 8.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\22.214.171.124
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Virtual Webcam 8.0
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\126.96.36.199\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\188.8.131.52\driver\amd64\VCam_WDM.sys
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\184.108.40.206\driver\i386\VCam_WDM.sys
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\220.127.116.11\driver\VCam_WDM.inf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Web Solution Mart\Virtual Webcam
Virtual Webcam 8.0 is a program marketed by Web Solution Mart. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Virtual Webcam 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Virtual Webcam 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Virtual Webcam 8.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual Webcam 8.0". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Webcam 8.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Virtual Webcam 8.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Virtual Webcam 8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Webcam 8.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VirtualWebcamSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Virtual Webcam 8.0\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Virtual Webcam 8.0.
8. After removing Virtual Webcam 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Webcam 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virtual Webcam 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Virtual Webcam 8.0 by Web Solution Mart from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Webcam 8.0 by Web Solution Mart is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Virtual Webcam 8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:12:27.970