Virtual Villagers 5
Virtual Villagers 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Virtual Villagers 5 from your PCPlayrix Entertainment
. You can find out more on Playrix Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.playrix.com
if you want to read more on Virtual Villagers 5 on Playrix Entertainment's page. Virtual Villagers 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Virtual Villagers 5 folder, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Virtual Villagers 5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Virtual Villagers 5. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238016 bytes) on disk and is labeled Virtual Villagers - New Believers.exe.
Virtual Villagers 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.87 MB (1964511
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (709.47 KB)
- Virtual Villagers - New Believers.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of Virtual Villagers 5.
Virtual Villagers 5 is a program released by Playrix Entertainment. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Virtual Villagers 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Virtual Villagers 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual Villagers 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual Villagers 5". If it exists on your system the Virtual Villagers 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Virtual Villagers 5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Virtual Villagers 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Villagers 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Virtual Villagers 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Virtual Villagers 5.
8. After removing Virtual Villagers 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Villagers 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Villagers 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Virtual Villagers 5 by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Villagers 5 by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virtual Villagers 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:02:37.890