Virtual Router 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Virtual Router 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Virtual Router 1.0 from your computermyria.de/Chris Pietschmann
. Further information on myria.de/Chris Pietschmann can be found here
. Please follow http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com
if you want to read more on Virtual Router 1.0 on myria.de/Chris Pietschmann's web page. Usually the Virtual Router 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Virtual Router folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Virtual Router 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Virtual Router\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Virtual Router 1.0's primary file takes around 1.10 MB (1154048 bytes) and is called VirtualRouterClient.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Virtual Router 1.0. They occupy 2.67 MB (2799713
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IsAppRunning_x64.exe (227.00 KB)
- IsAppRunning_x86.exe (170.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- VirtualRouterClient.exe (1.10 MB)
- VirtualRouterHostConsole.exe (7.50 KB)
- VirtualRouterService.exe (12.00 KB)
This web page is about Virtual Router 1.0 version 1.0
Virtual Router 1.0 is a program by the software company myria.de/Chris Pietschmann. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Virtual Router 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Virtual Router 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Virtual Router 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Virtual Router 1.0". If it exists on your system the Virtual Router 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Virtual Router 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Virtual Router 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Router 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Virtual Router\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Virtual Router 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Router 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Router 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual Router 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual Router 1.0 by myria.de/Chris Pietschmann from your computer, nor are we saying that Virtual Router 1.0 by myria.de/Chris Pietschmann is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virtual Router 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 09:12:30.997