Virtual Notifier 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Virtual Notifier 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Virtual Notifier 1.0 from your computerThe Virtual Consulting Firm
. Open here
for more information on The Virtual Consulting Firm. Click on http://www.thevcf.com
to get more info about Virtual Notifier 1.0 on The Virtual Consulting Firm's website. Virtual Notifier 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Notifier directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Virtual Notifier 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Notifier\unins000.exe". Virtual Notifier 1.0's main file takes about 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) and is named Virtual Notifier.exe.
Virtual Notifier 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 970.14 KB (993426
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- Virtual Notifier.exe (528.00 KB)
- vlock.exe (368.00 KB)
This info is about Virtual Notifier 1.0 version 1.0
Virtual Notifier 1.0 is a program released by The Virtual Consulting Firm. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Virtual Notifier 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Virtual Notifier 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual Notifier 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Virtual Notifier 1.0". The Virtual Notifier 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Virtual Notifier 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Virtual Notifier 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Notifier 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thevcf.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Notifier\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Virtual Notifier 1.0.
8. After removing Virtual Notifier 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Notifier 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual Notifier 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Notifier 1.0 by The Virtual Consulting Firm from your computer, nor are we saying that Virtual Notifier 1.0 by The Virtual Consulting Firm is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual Notifier 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:47:40.410