Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 from your computerTedCo Software, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on TedCo Software, LLC. You can read more about on Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 at http://www.VirtualDriveCreator.com
. Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive Creator directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive Creator\unins000.exe. vdc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.80 KB (108336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2. They take an average of 804.09 KB (823392
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- vdc.exe (105.80 KB)
This page is about Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 version 3.0.2
Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 is a program by the software company TedCo Software, LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VirtualDriveCreator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive Creator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2.
8. After removing Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 by TedCo Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 by TedCo Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virtual Drive Creator V3.0.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:28:19.417