Virtual Desktop Dashboard
This page is about Virtual Desktop Dashboard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Virtual Desktop Dashboard from your computerGuy Godin
. Open here
where you can get more info on Guy Godin. More details about Virtual Desktop Dashboard can be found at http://www.vrdesktop.net/
. Virtual Desktop Dashboard is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Virtual Desktop Dashboard folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Virtual Desktop Dashboard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1629272 bytes) on disk and is named VirtualDesktop.Dashboard.exe.
Virtual Desktop Dashboard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.84 MB (1929304
bytes) on disk.
- VirtualDesktop.Dashboard.exe (1.55 MB)
- VirtualDesktop.Setup.exe (293.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Virtual Desktop Dashboard we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 783710
Virtual Desktop Dashboard is an application released by Guy Godin. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Virtual Desktop Dashboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Virtual Desktop Dashboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Virtual Desktop Dashboard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual Desktop Dashboard". The Virtual Desktop Dashboard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Virtual Desktop Dashboard in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Virtual Desktop Dashboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Desktop Dashboard:
- The publisher is: http://www.vrdesktop.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Virtual Desktop Dashboard.
8. After removing Virtual Desktop Dashboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Desktop Dashboard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Desktop Dashboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Virtual Desktop Dashboard by Guy Godin from your computer, nor are we saying that Virtual Desktop Dashboard by Guy Godin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual Desktop Dashboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:59:38.463