Virtual DJ Studio 7.5
Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 from your PCNext Generation Software
. You can find out more on Next Generation Software or check for application updates here
. Further information about Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 can be seen at http://www.vdj.net/
. Usually the Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Virtual DJ Studio 2015 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Virtual DJ Studio 7.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Virtual DJ Studio 2015\unins000.exe. Virtual DJ Studio 7.5's primary file takes around 4.08 MB (4276224 bytes) and is named vdj.exe.
Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 contains of the executables below. They take 5.25 MB (5506213
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- qrcode.exe (237.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.66 KB)
- vdj.exe (4.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 version 7.5
Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 is a program by the software company Next Generation Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual DJ Studio 7.5". If it exists on your system the Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 application will be found automatically. After you select Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Virtual DJ Studio 7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual DJ Studio 7.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.vdj.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Virtual DJ Studio 2015\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Virtual DJ Studio 7.5.
8. After uninstalling Virtual DJ Studio 7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 by Next Generation Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 by Next Generation Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual DJ Studio 7.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 07:24:48.450