Virtual DJ Studio 6.9
Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 from your PCNext Generation Software
. More information about Next Generation Software can be found here
. More information about Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 can be seen at http://www.vdj.net/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VDJ6 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VDJ6\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. vdj.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.81 MB (2945024 bytes) on disk.
Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 contains of the executables below. They take 3.49 MB (3663009
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vdj.exe (2.81 MB)
This web page is about Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 version 6.9
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Virtual DJ Studio 6.9:
- C:\Program Files\VDJ6
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Next Generation Software\Virtual DJ Studio
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\VDJ6\survey.url
- C:\Program Files\VDJ6\vdj.chm
- C:\Program Files\VDJ6\vdj.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Next Generation Software\Virtual DJ Studio\clist.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Next Generation Software, Inc.\Virtual DJ Studio 6
Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 is a program marketed by Next Generation Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual DJ Studio 6.9". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Virtual DJ Studio 6.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual DJ Studio 6.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.vdj.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VDJ6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Virtual DJ Studio 6.9.
8. After uninstalling Virtual DJ Studio 6.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 by Next Generation Software from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 by Next Generation Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virtual DJ Studio 6.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:58:10.670