You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Virtual COM for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Virtual COM from your PCDelta Electronics, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Delta Electronics, Inc.. More details about the software Virtual COM can be found at http://www.delta.com.tw/
. Virtual COM is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Delta Industrial Automation\Communication\Virtual COM folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Virtual COM is C:\Program Files\Delta Industrial Automation\Communication\Virtual COM\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) on disk and is called VirtualCOM.exe.
Virtual COM installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.28 MB (12873798
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (1.19 MB)
- VirtualCOM.exe (252.00 KB)
- RegVSP.exe (1.15 MB)
- ResetBus.exe (1.44 MB)
- self_install.exe (1.45 MB)
- vspdxp_install.exe (160.00 KB)
- vsbsetupnt.exe (2.24 MB)
- vsbsetup.exe (1.15 MB)
- vsbsetup.exe (1.09 MB)
- vsbsetup.exe (1.08 MB)
- vsbsetup.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03
of Virtual COM. You can find below a few links to other Virtual COM releases:
Virtual COM is a program marketed by the software company Delta Electronics, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Virtual COM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Virtual COM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Virtual COM or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual COM". The Virtual COM application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Virtual COM in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virtual COM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual COM:
- The software company is: http://www.delta.com.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Delta Industrial Automation\Communication\Virtual COM\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Virtual COM.
8. After uninstalling Virtual COM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual COM which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual COM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Virtual COM by Delta Electronics, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual COM by Delta Electronics, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virtual COM in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:17:21.283