Virtual Browser 1.0
Virtual Browser 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Virtual Browser 1.0 from your PCV-BROWSER.COM
. More information on V-BROWSER.COM can be seen here
. Click on http://www.v-browser.com/
to get more facts about Virtual Browser 1.0 on V-BROWSER.COM's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Browser directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Virtual Browser 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Browser\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled run.exe and it has a size of 369.50 KB (378368 bytes).
Virtual Browser 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 31.83 MB (33378458
bytes) on disk:
- restore.exe (398.50 KB)
- run.exe (369.50 KB)
- setup.exe (30.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Virtual Browser 1.0 version 1.0
Virtual Browser 1.0 is a program released by the software company V-BROWSER.COM. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Virtual Browser 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Virtual Browser 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual Browser 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Virtual Browser 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Browser 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Virtual Browser 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Virtual Browser 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Browser 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.v-browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Browser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Virtual Browser 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Browser 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Browser 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virtual Browser 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Virtual Browser 1.0 by V-BROWSER.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Virtual Browser 1.0 by V-BROWSER.COM is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virtual Browser 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-20 21:23:20.133