Virtual Billiard 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Virtual Billiard 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Virtual Billiard 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Falco Software, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Virtual Billiard 1.0 at http://www.Falcoware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Virtual Billiard folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Virtual Billiard 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Virtual Billiard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1863680 bytes) on disk and is called VirtualBilliard.exe.
The following executables are contained in Virtual Billiard 1.0. They take 3.69 MB (3869767
bytes) on disk.
- facemoods.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.01 KB)
- VirtualBilliard.exe (1.78 MB)
- wgame.exe (67.50 KB)
This info is about Virtual Billiard 1.0 version 1.0
Virtual Billiard 1.0 is a program released by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Virtual Billiard 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Virtual Billiard 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Virtual Billiard 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Virtual Billiard 1.0". The Virtual Billiard 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Virtual Billiard 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Virtual Billiard 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Billiard 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Virtual Billiard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Virtual Billiard 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Billiard 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Billiard 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Billiard 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virtual Billiard 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 14:41:45.543