Virtual Account Numbers
This info is about Virtual Account Numbers for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Virtual Account Numbers from your systemCiti
. Further information on Citi can be seen here
. Please open http://www.Citibank.com
if you want to read more on Virtual Account Numbers on Citi's web page. Virtual Account Numbers is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Account Numbers directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file is called CitiVAN.exe and occupies 425.50 KB (435712 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Virtual Account Numbers. They occupy about 425.50 KB (435712
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Virtual Account Numbers version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Virtual Account Numbers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Virtual Account Numbers has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Virtual Account Numbers is a program marketed by Citi. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Virtual Account Numbers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Virtual Account Numbers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Virtual Account Numbers or simply click the Search field and type in "Virtual Account Numbers". The Virtual Account Numbers application will be found very quickly. When you click Virtual Account Numbers in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Virtual Account Numbers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Virtual Account Numbers.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Account Numbers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Account Numbers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Account Numbers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Account Numbers by Citi from your PC, nor are we saying that Virtual Account Numbers by Citi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual Account Numbers in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:31:38.523