Virtual Access Point 3.3
Virtual Access Point 3.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Virtual Access Point 3.3 from your PCvirtual-ap.com
. You can find out more on virtual-ap.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Virtual Access Point 3.3 can be seen at http://www.virtual-ap.com/
. Usually the Virtual Access Point 3.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Access Point folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Access Point\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Virtual Access Point 3.3. VirtualAP.exe is the Virtual Access Point 3.3's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.90 MB (1990144 bytes) on disk.
Virtual Access Point 3.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.23 MB (3391774
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (630.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- VirtualAP.exe (1.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Virtual Access Point 3.3 version 3.3
Virtual Access Point 3.3 is a program by virtual-ap.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Virtual Access Point 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Virtual Access Point 3.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual Access Point 3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual Access Point 3.3". The Virtual Access Point 3.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Virtual Access Point 3.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virtual Access Point 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Access Point 3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtual-ap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Access Point\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Virtual Access Point 3.3.
8. After removing Virtual Access Point 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Access Point 3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Access Point 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual Access Point 3.3 by virtual-ap.com from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Access Point 3.3 by virtual-ap.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virtual Access Point 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:42:56.673