You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Virtaal 0.7.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Virtaal 0.7.0 from your systemZuza Software Foundation
. Open here
for more details on Zuza Software Foundation. More information about Virtaal 0.7.0 can be found at http://www.translate.org.za/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Virtaal directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Virtaal 0.7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Virtaal\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Virtaal 0.7.0's primary file takes about 119.50 KB (122368 bytes) and is named virtaal.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Virtaal 0.7.0. They take about 972.08 KB (995410
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tmserver.exe (17.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (768.03 KB)
- virtaal.exe (119.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- hostname.exe (23.97 KB)
- msgfmt.net.exe (4.50 KB)
- msgunfmt.net.exe (7.50 KB)
- urlget.exe (27.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.0
of Virtaal 0.7.0.
Virtaal 0.7.0 is an application by the software company Zuza Software Foundation. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Virtaal 0.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Virtaal 0.7.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Virtaal 0.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtaal 0.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the Virtaal 0.7.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Virtaal 0.7.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virtaal 0.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtaal 0.7.0:
- The software company is: http://www.translate.org.za/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Virtaal\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Virtaal 0.7.0.
8. After uninstalling Virtaal 0.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtaal 0.7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Virtaal 0.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virtaal 0.7.0 by Zuza Software Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Virtaal 0.7.0 by Zuza Software Foundation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Virtaal 0.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 10:39:01.023