Virgin Mobile Broadband
Virgin Mobile Broadband is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Virgin Mobile Broadband from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Virgin Mobile Broadband can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Mobile Broadband directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Virgin Mobile Broadband by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Virgin Mobile Broadband's main file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is named Virgin Mobile Broadband.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Virgin Mobile Broadband. They take about 7.58 MB (7947579
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (265.34 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (338.84 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- PCUIDETECT.exe (69.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (244.94 KB)
- Virgin Mobile Broadband.exe (502.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This info is about Virgin Mobile Broadband version 21.005.23.02.261
only. You can find below info on other releases of Virgin Mobile Broadband:
Virgin Mobile Broadband is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Virgin Mobile Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Virgin Mobile Broadband from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Virgin Mobile Broadband or simply click the Search field and type in "Virgin Mobile Broadband". If it exists on your system the Virgin Mobile Broadband program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Virgin Mobile Broadband in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virgin Mobile Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virgin Mobile Broadband:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Virgin Mobile Broadband.
8. After uninstalling Virgin Mobile Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Virgin Mobile Broadband that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Virgin Mobile Broadband with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Virgin Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Virgin Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virgin Mobile Broadband in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 15:41:32.440