Virgin Media Cloud
This web page is about Virgin Media Cloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Virgin Media Cloud from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Further information on F-Secure Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Virgin Media Cloud application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Virgin Media Cloud\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Virgin Media Cloud is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Virgin Media Cloud\Application\Uninstall Virgin Media Cloud.exe. Virgin Media Cloud's primary file takes about 149.54 KB (153128 bytes) and its name is launcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Virgin Media Cloud. They occupy 2.09 MB (2189744
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Virgin Media Cloud.exe (120.77 KB)
- launcher.exe (149.54 KB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
- Virgin Media Cloud.exe (1.29 MB)
This data is about Virgin Media Cloud version 2.4.4435
alone. Click on the links below for other Virgin Media Cloud versions:
Virgin Media Cloud is a program by F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Virgin Media Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Virgin Media Cloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Virgin Media Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "Virgin Media Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Virgin Media Cloud application will be found very quickly. When you click Virgin Media Cloud in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Virgin Media Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Virgin Media Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Virgin Media Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virgin Media Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virgin Media Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virgin Media Cloud by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Virgin Media Cloud by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virgin Media Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 21:45:07.780