Vip Internet is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Vip Internet from your systemVIP_Serbia
. Open here
for more info on VIP_Serbia. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vip Internet folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Vip Internet\uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vip Internet. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.38 MB (1443840 bytes) on disk and is labeled ModemApplication.exe.
Vip Internet contains of the executables below. They take 4.46 MB (4672904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ModemApplication.exe (1.38 MB)
- install.exe (39.65 KB)
- install32.exe (75.50 KB)
- install64.exe (93.00 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.55 MB)
- uninstall.exe (39.65 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (74.50 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Vip Internet is a program by the software company VIP_Serbia. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Vip Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vip Internet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vip Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vip Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Vip Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vip Internet in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vip Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vip Internet.
8. After removing Vip Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vip Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vip Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vip Internet by VIP_Serbia from your computer, nor are we saying that Vip Internet by VIP_Serbia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vip Internet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 15:22:37.373