This web page is about Vinyl Recorder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Vinyl Recorder from your systemCakewalk, Inc.
. More data about Cakewalk, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app Vinyl Recorder can be found at http://www.cakewalk.com
. Vinyl Recorder is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vinyl Recorder folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Vinyl Recorder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vinyl Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. VinylRecorder.exe is the Vinyl Recorder's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.78 MB (8160648 bytes) on disk.
Vinyl Recorder is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.81 MB (9241388
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- VinylRecorder.exe (7.78 MB)
This page is about Vinyl Recorder version 1.5
Vinyl Recorder is an application marketed by Cakewalk, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Vinyl Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Vinyl Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vinyl Recorder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vinyl Recorder". If it is installed on your PC the Vinyl Recorder app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vinyl Recorder in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vinyl Recorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vinyl Recorder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vinyl Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vinyl Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Vinyl Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vinyl Recorder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vinyl Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vinyl Recorder by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Vinyl Recorder by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vinyl Recorder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:21:56.213