You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Vine for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Vine from your computerVine Labs, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Vine Labs, Inc.. Vine is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Vine is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6ImEyZmNkOGQ0LWNhYWItNDVmZS05MTNiLWEyOTcyMmYyNDMyMyJ9. asusgiftbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.46 MB (46620352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Vine. They take an average of 45.53 MB (47740047
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- asusgiftbox.exe (44.46 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.45 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Vine is an application by the software company Vine Labs, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Vine from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vine or simply click the Search field and type in "Vine". If it is installed on your PC the Vine program will be found very quickly. When you click Vine in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vine.
8. After removing Vine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vine by Vine Labs, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vine by Vine Labs, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 05:10:10.173