Vimeo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vimeo from your computerPokki
. Open here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Vimeo is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Vimeo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLab62a6afc86f858a06bdaee0eba8f3a90a0be801. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) on disk and is titled HostAppService.exe.
Vimeo is composed of the following executables which take 19.15 MB (20079576
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Vimeo version 1.0.0
Vimeo is a program marketed by Pokki. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Vimeo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vimeo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vimeo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vimeo". If it exists on your system the Vimeo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vimeo in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vimeo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vimeo.
8. After uninstalling Vimeo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vimeo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vimeo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vimeo by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Vimeo by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vimeo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 00:10:14.233