Viking Saga 2 - New World
This page is about Viking Saga 2 - New World for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Viking Saga 2 - New World from your PCGameHouse
. Check out here
for more information on GameHouse. The program is usually found in the C:\GameHouse Games\Viking Saga 2 - New World directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Viking Saga 2 - New World's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\efaaba4c5df2bad2383a0fe312c54363.rguninst" "AddRemove". The application's main executable file has a size of 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
Viking Saga 2 - New World is composed of the following executables which take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk:
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This web page is about Viking Saga 2 - New World version 1.0
Viking Saga 2 - New World is a program by GameHouse. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Viking Saga 2 - New World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Viking Saga 2 - New World from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viking Saga 2 - New World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viking Saga 2 - New World". If it is installed on your PC the Viking Saga 2 - New World app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Viking Saga 2 - New World in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Viking Saga 2 - New World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Viking Saga 2 - New World.
8. After removing Viking Saga 2 - New World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viking Saga 2 - New World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viking Saga 2 - New World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Viking Saga 2 - New World by GameHouse from your PC, we are not saying that Viking Saga 2 - New World by GameHouse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viking Saga 2 - New World supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:43:20.673