Viking Saga 2 - New World
This page is about Viking Saga 2 - New World for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Viking Saga 2 - New World from your PCGameHouse
. Check out here
for more information on GameHouse. The program is usually found in the C:\GameHouse Games\Viking Saga 2 - New World directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Viking Saga 2 - New World's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\efaaba4c5df2bad2383a0fe312c54363.rguninst" "AddRemove". The application's main executable file has a size of 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
Viking Saga 2 - New World is composed of the following executables which take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk:
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This web page is about Viking Saga 2 - New World version 1.0
Viking Saga 2 - New World is a program by GameHouse. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Viking Saga 2 - New World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Viking Saga 2 - New World from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viking Saga 2 - New World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Viking Saga 2 - New World". The Viking Saga 2 - New World application will be found automatically. When you select Viking Saga 2 - New World in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Viking Saga 2 - New World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Viking Saga 2 - New World.
8. After removing Viking Saga 2 - New World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viking Saga 2 - New World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viking Saga 2 - New World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Viking Saga 2 - New World by GameHouse from your PC, we are not saying that Viking Saga 2 - New World by GameHouse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viking Saga 2 - New World supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:43:20.673