This page contains detailed information on how to remove Viewpoint for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Viewpoint from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Viewpoint is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's option. Viewpoint's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. Viewpoint's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
Viewpoint is comprised of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Viewpoint is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Viewpoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Viewpoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viewpoint or simply click the Search field and type in "Viewpoint". If it exists on your system the Viewpoint program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Viewpoint in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Viewpoint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viewpoint.
8. After uninstalling Viewpoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viewpoint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viewpoint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Viewpoint by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Viewpoint by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viewpoint in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-27 23:03:32.410