This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Viewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Viewer from your PCRSI
. Check out here
for more info on RSI. Viewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Viewer 2.2.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Viewer 2.2.0\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Viewer. Viewer.exe is the Viewer's primary executable file and it occupies about 326.50 KB (334336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Viewer. They take 573.67 KB (587442
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (247.17 KB)
- Viewer.exe (326.50 KB)
The current page applies to Viewer version 220.127.116.110
alone. For more Viewer versions please click below:
Viewer is a program offered by RSI. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Viewer". The Viewer app will be found very quickly. After you click Viewer in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Viewer.
8. After removing Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Viewer by RSI from your PC, we are not saying that Viewer by RSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:27:11.270