ViewCompanion Premium 12.20
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 from your systemSoftware Companions
. Further information on Software Companions can be found here
. You can see more info on ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 at http://www.softwarecompanions.com/
. Usually the ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Software Companions\ViewCompanion Premium directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 is C:\Program Files\Software Companions\ViewCompanion Premium\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. viewcompanion.exe is the ViewCompanion Premium 12.20's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.96 MB (6253568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ViewCompanion Premium 12.20. They take about 8.71 MB (9132896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- scconfig.exe (163.45 KB)
- scExcelToPDF.exe (10.00 KB)
- scLibreToPDF.exe (128.50 KB)
- scPPTToPDF.exe (9.50 KB)
- scWordToPDF.exe (12.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.42 MB)
- viewcompanion.exe (5.96 MB)
- viewkg.exe (9.50 KB)
The current page applies to ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 version 188.8.131.52
ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 is an application offered by Software Companions. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ViewCompanion Premium 12.20". If it exists on your system the ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 program will be found very quickly. When you select ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ViewCompanion Premium 12.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ViewCompanion Premium 12.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softwarecompanions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Software Companions\ViewCompanion Premium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ViewCompanion Premium 12.20.
8. After removing ViewCompanion Premium 12.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 by Software Companions from your PC, nor are we saying that ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 by Software Companions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ViewCompanion Premium 12.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 01:01:22.643