You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ViewClient for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ViewClient from your systemsz
. Take a look here
for more info on sz. ViewClient is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ViewClient folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ViewClient is C:\Program Files\ViewClient\unins000.exe. SvDvrMain.exe is the ViewClient's main executable file and it occupies circa 411.50 KB (421376 bytes) on disk.
ViewClient contains of the executables below. They take 7.30 MB (7650077
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Defend.Exe (303.50 KB)
- SvDvrMain.exe (411.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.28 KB)
- Setup.exe (346.00 KB)
- DvrSetup.exe (1.49 MB)
- NetDvr83Config.exe (1.65 MB)
- NetDvr85Config.exe (1.65 MB)
- Pack.exe (24.00 KB)
- MiniPlayer.exe (744.50 KB)
ViewClient is an application marketed by sz. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ViewClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ViewClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ViewClient or simply click the Search field and type in "ViewClient". The ViewClient program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ViewClient in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ViewClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ViewClient.
8. After uninstalling ViewClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ViewClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ViewClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ViewClient by sz from your computer, nor are we saying that ViewClient by sz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ViewClient in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:27:31.050