This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall View Password for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall View Password from your PCView Password
. More data about View Password can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for View Password is C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password\Uninstall.exe. View Password's primary file takes around 229.00 KB (234496 bytes) and is named View-Password.exe.
View Password installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 388.18 KB (397497
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (159.18 KB)
- View-Password.exe (229.00 KB)
View Password has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall View Password:
The files below were left behind on your disk by View Password's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password
- C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password\153.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password\a.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password\b.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password\ViewPassword153.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\View-Password\ViewPassword153.ini
View Password is an application offered by View Password. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase View Password is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall View Password from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find View Password or simply click the Search field and type in "View Password". The View Password app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select View Password in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about View Password, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall View Password.
8. After removing View Password, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong View Password that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling View Password using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove View Password by View Password from your PC, we are not saying that View Password by View Password is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove View Password supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:29:59.327