Vietnamese Calendar v2.7
This page is about Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 from your computerDLC
. You can read more on DLC or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vietnamese Calendar v2.7\un_Vietnamese Calendar v2.7_12345.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 476.64 KB (488080 bytes) on disk and is named un_Vietnamese Calendar v2.7_12345.exe.
Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1412752
bytes) on disk.
- CheckUpdate.exe (241.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (228.00 KB)
- un_Vietnamese Calendar v2.7_12345.exe (476.64 KB)
- Vietnamese Calendar.exe (433.50 KB)
This info is about Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 version 2.7
Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 is a program by the software company DLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vietnamese Calendar v2.7". If it is installed on your PC the Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 application will be found automatically. When you click Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vietnamese Calendar v2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vietnamese Calendar v2.7.
8. After removing Vietnamese Calendar v2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 by DLC from your computer, we are not saying that Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 by DLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vietnamese Calendar v2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:58:32.993