Vietnam ‘65 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Vietnam ‘65 from your computerEvery Single Soldier
. Go over here
where you can read more on Every Single Soldier. Please follow http://slitherine.com/games/V65_PC
if you want to read more on Vietnam ‘65 on Every Single Soldier's website. Vietnam ‘65 is commonly set up in the C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Vietnam â€˜65 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Vietnam ‘65 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.73 MB (2860832 bytes) on disk.
Vietnam ‘65 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.57 MB (19470840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.39 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Vietnam ‘65 version 65
Vietnam ‘65 is an application offered by Every Single Soldier. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Vietnam ‘65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Vietnam ‘65 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vietnam ‘65 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vietnam ‘65". If it exists on your system the Vietnam ‘65 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vietnam ‘65 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vietnam ‘65, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vietnam ‘65:
- The publisher is: http://slitherine.com/games/V65_PC
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vietnam ‘65.
8. After removing Vietnam ‘65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vietnam ‘65 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vietnam ‘65 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vietnam ‘65 by Every Single Soldier from your computer, nor are we saying that Vietnam ‘65 by Every Single Soldier is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vietnam ‘65 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-12 13:55:06.433