Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic)
Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) from your PCVidyo Inc.
. More data about Vidyo Inc. can be found here
. Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named VidyoDesktop.exe and it has a size of 13.62 MB (14286352 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic). They take 14.27 MB (14960027
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (357.39 KB)
- VidyoDesktop.exe (13.62 MB)
- VidyoDesktopInstallHelper.exe (300.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) version 3.6
Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) is a program released by Vidyo Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) or simply click the Search field and type in "Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic)". If it is installed on your PC the Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic).
8. After removing Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) by Vidyo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) by Vidyo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (nic) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 08:37:59.330