Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris)
This web page is about Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) from your PCVidyo Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Vidyo Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris)'s primary file takes around 14.83 MB (15547736 bytes) and its name is VidyoDesktop.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris). They take about 15.47 MB (16221930
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (357.39 KB)
- VidyoDesktop.exe (14.83 MB)
- VidyoDesktopInstallHelper.exe (301.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris).
Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) is a program offered by the software company Vidyo Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris)". If it is installed on your PC the Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) program will be found automatically. After you select Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris).
8. After removing Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) by Vidyo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) by Vidyo Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.4 - (vduris) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:40:14.217