Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 from your systemVidyo Inc.
. You can read more on Vidyo Inc. or check for application updates here
. Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop\Uninstall.exe /MULTI_USER. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3's primary file takes about 12.28 MB (12881752 bytes) and is called VidyoDesktop.exe.
Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 contains of the executables below. They take 12.92 MB (13543831
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (356.56 KB)
- VidyoDesktop.exe (12.28 MB)
- VidyoDesktopInstallHelper.exe (290.00 KB)
This page is about Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 version 3.3.3
Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 is an application offered by the software company Vidyo Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3.
8. After removing Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 by Vidyo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 by Vidyo Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-29 11:55:31.800