Vidyo Desktop 3.3
Vidyo Desktop 3.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.3 from your PCVidyo Inc.
. More information about Vidyo Inc. can be found here
. Vidyo Desktop 3.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop\Uninstall.exe /MULTI_USER. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VidyoDesktop.exe is the Vidyo Desktop 3.3's primary executable file and it occupies about 12.19 MB (12780376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Vidyo Desktop 3.3. They occupy an average of 12.82 MB (13442455
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (356.56 KB)
- VidyoDesktop.exe (12.19 MB)
- VidyoDesktopInstallHelper.exe (290.00 KB)
This info is about Vidyo Desktop 3.3 version 3.3
Vidyo Desktop 3.3 is a program marketed by Vidyo Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Vidyo Desktop 3.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vidyo Desktop 3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vidyo Desktop 3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Vidyo Desktop 3.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vidyo Desktop 3.3 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vidyo Desktop 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vidyo Desktop 3.3.
8. After removing Vidyo Desktop 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vidyo Desktop 3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vidyo Desktop 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.3 by Vidyo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vidyo Desktop 3.3 by Vidyo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 09:07:07.917