This page is about Vidiot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vidiot from your computerEric Raijmakers
. Further information on Eric Raijmakers can be seen here
. Click on http:\\sourceforge.net\projects\vidiot
to get more details about Vidiot on Eric Raijmakers's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vidiot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Vidiot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vidiot\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Vidiot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.22 MB (17011712 bytes) on disk.
Vidiot contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.64 MB (17452662
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (430.62 KB)
- Vidiot.exe (16.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.4
of Vidiot. You can find below info on other releases of Vidiot:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Vidiot you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vidiot\Vidiot.exe
Vidiot is an application marketed by Eric Raijmakers. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Vidiot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vidiot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vidiot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vidiot". If it is installed on your PC the Vidiot program will be found very quickly. After you select Vidiot in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vidiot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vidiot:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\sourceforge.net\projects\vidiot
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vidiot\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vidiot.
8. After removing Vidiot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vidiot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vidiot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vidiot by Eric Raijmakers from your computer, we are not saying that Vidiot by Eric Raijmakers is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vidiot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-06 08:26:13.120