Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 from your systemVideoLAN
. You can find out more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 at http://www.videolan.org/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0's primary file takes around 133.94 KB (137152 bytes) and is called vlc.exe.
Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 482.23 KB (493802
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (227.35 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (120.94 KB)
- vlc.exe (133.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.4
Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 is an application by the software company VideoLAN. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0". The Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0:
- The software company is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0.
8. After uninstalling Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 by VideoLAN is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Videolan-VLCPlayer-2.2.4-R0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:30:06.780