VideoRegistrator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VideoRegistrator from your systemUKR_UA
. Additional info about UKR_UA can be found here
. You can read more about related to VideoRegistrator at email@example.com
. Usually the VideoRegistrator application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoRegistrator directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling VideoRegistrator is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoRegistrator\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.75 MB (11271950 bytes) on disk.
VideoRegistrator is composed of the following executables which take 19.26 MB (20193277
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- VR.exe (10.75 MB)
- VRViewer.exe (7.83 MB)
This data is about VideoRegistrator version 126.96.36.199
VideoRegistrator is an application marketed by UKR_UA. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall VideoRegistrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VideoRegistrator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoRegistrator or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoRegistrator". The VideoRegistrator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VideoRegistrator in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VideoRegistrator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoRegistrator:
- The publisher is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoRegistrator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoRegistrator.
8. After removing VideoRegistrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VideoRegistrator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoRegistrator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoRegistrator by UKR_UA from your PC, nor are we saying that VideoRegistrator by UKR_UA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoRegistrator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:00:23.247