This info is about VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VideoPlayer_NVR 220.127.116.11 from your PCAVTECH
. Open here
for more information on AVTECH. Usually the VideoPlayer_NVR 18.104.22.168 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPlayer_NVR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPlayer_NVR\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199's primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1088512 bytes) and is called VideoPlayer_NVR.exe.
VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1806497
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- VideoPlayer_NVR.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
VideoPlayer_NVR 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by AVTECH. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206". The VideoPlayer_NVR 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VideoPlayer_NVR 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPlayer_NVR 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VideoPlayer_NVR 18.104.22.168 by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 by AVTECH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:25:21.577