VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199 from your computerAVTECH
. You can read more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPlayer_NVR folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPlayer_NVR\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. VideoPlayer_NVR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) on disk.
VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1561761
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- VideoPlayer_NVR.exe (824.00 KB)
This data is about VideoPlayer_NVR 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 is a program by AVTECH. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPlayer_NVR 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the VideoPlayer_NVR 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing VideoPlayer_NVR 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VideoPlayer_NVR 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPlayer_NVR 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VideoPlayer_NVR 22.214.171.124 by AVTECH from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoPlayer_NVR 126.96.36.199 by AVTECH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoPlayer_NVR 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-04 07:30:03.327