You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VideoPlayer 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall VideoPlayer 188.8.131.52 from your PCAVTECH
. Further information on AVTECH can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPlayer directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for VideoPlayer 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPlayer\unins000.exe. VideoPlayer 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 872.00 KB (892928 bytes) and is named VideoPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside VideoPlayer 18.104.22.168. They take about 1.54 MB (1610913
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (872.00 KB)
The current page applies to VideoPlayer 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
VideoPlayer 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by AVTECH. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VideoPlayer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VideoPlayer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VideoPlayer 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "VideoPlayer 22.214.171.124". The VideoPlayer 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VideoPlayer 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VideoPlayer 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoPlayer 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing VideoPlayer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPlayer 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoPlayer 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoPlayer 188.8.131.52 by AVTECH from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPlayer 184.108.40.206 by AVTECH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoPlayer 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:47:46.290