This info is about VideoMeld v1.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VideoMeld v1.21 from your computerGoldWave Inc.
. You can find out more on GoldWave Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMeld folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. VideoMeld v1.21's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoMeld\vmunstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled VideoMeld.exe and its approximative size is 13.08 MB (13720064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside VideoMeld v1.21. They occupy about 13.25 MB (13894144
bytes) on disk.
- VideoMeld.exe (13.08 MB)
- VMunstall.exe (170.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21
of VideoMeld v1.21.
If you are manually uninstalling VideoMeld v1.21 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VideoMeld v1.21
VideoMeld v1.21 is a program released by GoldWave Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall VideoMeld v1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VideoMeld v1.21 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VideoMeld v1.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoMeld v1.21". If it exists on your system the VideoMeld v1.21 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VideoMeld v1.21 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VideoMeld v1.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoMeld v1.21.
8. After uninstalling VideoMeld v1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoMeld v1.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoMeld v1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoMeld v1.21 by GoldWave Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoMeld v1.21 by GoldWave Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoMeld v1.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 18:21:11.130