VideoDownloader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VideoDownloader from your computerMalCom
. You can read more on MalCom or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Data aplikací\VideoDownloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). wscript "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Data aplikací\VideoDownloader\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VideoDownloader. VideoDownloader's primary file takes around 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) and is named VideoDownloader.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VideoDownloader. They take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- VideoDownloader.exe (919.86 KB)
VideoDownloader is a program offered by MalCom. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall VideoDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VideoDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VideoDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the VideoDownloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VideoDownloader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VideoDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoDownloader.
8. After removing VideoDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VideoDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoDownloader by MalCom from your PC, we are not saying that VideoDownloader by MalCom is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:49:34.727