VideoDetach Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VideoDetach Pro from your systemDanDans
. More information on DanDans can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dandans.com
to get more facts about VideoDetach Pro on DanDans's website. Usually the VideoDetach Pro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDetach Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing VideoDetach Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDetach Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. VideoDetachPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.59 MB (3768320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VideoDetach Pro. They take 4.28 MB (4486817
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- VideoDetachPro.exe (3.59 MB)
VideoDetach Pro is a program released by DanDans. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove VideoDetach Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VideoDetach Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoDetach Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoDetach Pro". The VideoDetach Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VideoDetach Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VideoDetach Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoDetach Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.dandans.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDetach Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VideoDetach Pro.
8. After uninstalling VideoDetach Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VideoDetach Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoDetach Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoDetach Pro by DanDans from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoDetach Pro by DanDans is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoDetach Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 11:42:36.923