This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VideoConverter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VideoConverter from your PCPerformerSoft LLC
. Further information on PerformerSoft LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about VideoConverter at http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
. VideoConverter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoConverter directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\VideoConverter\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VideoConverter. The program's main executable file is labeled VideoConverter.exe and occupies 2.13 MB (2228224 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside VideoConverter. They occupy about 13.96 MB (14636276
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (48.24 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (2.13 MB)
VideoConverter is an application by the software company PerformerSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall VideoConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VideoConverter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VideoConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoConverter". If it exists on your system the VideoConverter application will be found automatically. When you click VideoConverter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VideoConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VideoConverter.
8. After uninstalling VideoConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VideoConverter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoConverter by PerformerSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that VideoConverter by PerformerSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoConverter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:31:44.460