This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VideoConverter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VideoConverter from your PCPerformerSoft LLC
. Further information on PerformerSoft LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about VideoConverter at http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
. VideoConverter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoConverter directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\VideoConverter\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VideoConverter. The program's main executable file is labeled VideoConverter.exe and occupies 2.13 MB (2228224 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside VideoConverter. They occupy about 13.96 MB (14636276
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (48.24 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (2.13 MB)
VideoConverter is an application by the software company PerformerSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall VideoConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VideoConverter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VideoConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoConverter". If it exists on your system the VideoConverter program will be found very quickly. After you select VideoConverter in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VideoConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoConverter:
- The web site of the application is: http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VideoConverter.
8. After uninstalling VideoConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VideoConverter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoConverter by PerformerSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that VideoConverter by PerformerSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoConverter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:31:44.460