VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control from your computerViscom Software
. More information on Viscom Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.viscomsoft.com
to get more data about VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control on Viscom Software's website. Usually the VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control. DualDisplay.exe is the VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control's main executable file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control. They occupy about 6.03 MB (6323659
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DualDisplay.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
- Project1.vshost.exe (21.95 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (18.00 KB)
- Project1.vshost.exe (22.45 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (13.00 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (20.50 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (21.50 KB)
- CaptureFileSample.exe (188.00 KB)
- Project1.exe (44.00 KB)
- Project1.exe (41.00 KB)
- Project1.exe (41.00 KB)
VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control is an application by Viscom Software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control or simply click the Search field and type in "VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control". The VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control application will be found automatically. After you select VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.viscomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control.
8. After uninstalling VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control by Viscom Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control by Viscom Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoCap Mobile ActiveX Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 10:54:59.340