VideoCADdemo8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VideoCADdemo8 from your PCCCTVCAD Software
. Additional info about CCTVCAD Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.cctvcad.com
to get more details about VideoCADdemo8 on CCTVCAD Software's website. VideoCADdemo8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoCADdemo8 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VideoCADdemo8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoCADdemo8\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VideoCADdemo8's main file takes around 13.95 MB (14622720 bytes) and is named VideoCADdemo.exe.
The executables below are part of VideoCADdemo8. They occupy an average of 14.08 MB (14761984
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (136.00 KB)
- VideoCADdemo.exe (13.95 MB)
The current web page applies to VideoCADdemo8 version 8.0
alone. For other VideoCADdemo8 versions please click below:
VideoCADdemo8 is an application marketed by CCTVCAD Software. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove VideoCADdemo8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VideoCADdemo8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoCADdemo8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VideoCADdemo8". If it is installed on your PC the VideoCADdemo8 app will be found very quickly. After you select VideoCADdemo8 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VideoCADdemo8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoCADdemo8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cctvcad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoCADdemo8\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoCADdemo8.
8. After uninstalling VideoCADdemo8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoCADdemo8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoCADdemo8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoCADdemo8 by CCTVCAD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VideoCADdemo8 by CCTVCAD Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoCADdemo8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:12:40.480