VideoBox is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VideoBox from your computerBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.baidu.com/
to get more information about VideoBox on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoBox directory (same installation drive as Windows). VideoBox's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoBox\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled VideoBox.exe and it has a size of 591.33 KB (605520 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with VideoBox. They take about 4.43 MB (4646992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (240.33 KB)
- delegate.exe (366.83 KB)
- FileAssoc.exe (231.33 KB)
- stat.exe (286.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (655.26 KB)
- vbUpdate.exe (497.33 KB)
- VideoBox.exe (591.33 KB)
- HiP2PService.exe (507.70 KB)
- hiupdate.exe (633.41 KB)
- StatReport.exe (161.41 KB)
This page is about VideoBox version 18.104.22.1684
only. You can find below a few links to other VideoBox releases:
...click to view all...
VideoBox is an application released by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase VideoBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VideoBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VideoBox or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoBox". If it is installed on your PC the VideoBox app will be found very quickly. When you click VideoBox in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VideoBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoBox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.baidu.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoBox\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VideoBox.
8. After uninstalling VideoBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VideoBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VideoBox by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that VideoBox by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoBox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-01 21:48:07.127