Video Wizard Converter
This info is about Video Wizard Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Video Wizard Converter from your systemBlueCPA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BlueCPA. Detailed information about Video Wizard Converter can be seen at http://wizardconverter.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWizardConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Video Wizard Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWizardConverter\uninstall.exe. Video_Wizard.exe is the Video Wizard Converter's main executable file and it takes around 12.08 MB (12672000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Video Wizard Converter. They take 12.18 MB (12768764
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (94.50 KB)
- Video_Wizard.exe (12.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Video Wizard Converter.
Video Wizard Converter is an application marketed by BlueCPA. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Video Wizard Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Video Wizard Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video Wizard Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Wizard Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Video Wizard Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Video Wizard Converter in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Wizard Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Wizard Converter:
- The software company is: http://wizardconverter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoWizardConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Wizard Converter.
8. After removing Video Wizard Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Wizard Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Wizard Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Wizard Converter by BlueCPA from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Wizard Converter by BlueCPA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Wizard Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 23:11:18.080