This page is about Video Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Video Viewer from your computerAVTECH Corporation, Inc.
. More info about AVTECH Corporation, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Video Viewer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VideoViewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Video Viewer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VideoViewer\un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe. un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 395.14 KB (404624 bytes) on disk.
Video Viewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.59 MB (2714126
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DataRecover.exe (304.00 KB)
- Simulation.exe (44.00 KB)
- unsquashfs.exe (86.33 KB)
- unsquashfs42.exe (101.04 KB)
- untargz.exe (204.00 KB)
- un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe (395.14 KB)
- VideoViewer.exe (280.00 KB)
- EaZy Wizard.exe (364.00 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (872.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Video Viewer version 0.2.0.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Video Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Video Viewer is a program released by AVTECH Corporation, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Video Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Video Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Viewer". The Video Viewer application will be found very quickly. After you select Video Viewer in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Video Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Video Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Viewer by AVTECH Corporation, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Viewer by AVTECH Corporation, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:30:29.363