This page is about Video Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Video Viewer from your computerAVTECH Corporation, Inc.
. More info about AVTECH Corporation, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Video Viewer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VideoViewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Video Viewer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VideoViewer\un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe. un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 395.14 KB (404624 bytes) on disk.
Video Viewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.59 MB (2714126
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DataRecover.exe (304.00 KB)
- Simulation.exe (44.00 KB)
- unsquashfs.exe (86.33 KB)
- unsquashfs42.exe (101.04 KB)
- untargz.exe (204.00 KB)
- un_Video Viewer Setup_24354.exe (395.14 KB)
- VideoViewer.exe (280.00 KB)
- EaZy Wizard.exe (364.00 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (872.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Video Viewer version 0.2.0.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Video Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Video Viewer is a program released by AVTECH Corporation, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Video Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Video Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Video Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Video Viewer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Video Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Video Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Viewer by AVTECH Corporation, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Viewer by AVTECH Corporation, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:30:29.363