Video Thumbnailer 1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Video Thumbnailer 1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Video Thumbnailer 1 from your computerVovavo
. More information on Vovavo can be found here
. Further information about Video Thumbnailer 1 can be found at http://www.vovavo.com/
. Video Thumbnailer 1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Vovavo\Video Thumbnailer directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Video Thumbnailer 1 is C:\Program Files\Vovavo\Video Thumbnailer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 857.50 KB (878080 bytes) on disk and is labeled VideoThumbnailerSettings.exe.
Video Thumbnailer 1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.74 MB (1821857
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- VideoThumbnailerSettings.exe (857.50 KB)
- MediaEncode.exe (138.00 KB)
- MediaProbe.exe (82.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Video Thumbnailer 1.
Video Thumbnailer 1 is an application released by the software company Vovavo. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Video Thumbnailer 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Video Thumbnailer 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Thumbnailer 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Thumbnailer 1". If it exists on your system the Video Thumbnailer 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Video Thumbnailer 1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Thumbnailer 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Thumbnailer 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.vovavo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vovavo\Video Thumbnailer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Thumbnailer 1.
8. After uninstalling Video Thumbnailer 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Thumbnailer 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Thumbnailer 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Thumbnailer 1 by Vovavo from your computer, we are not saying that Video Thumbnailer 1 by Vovavo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Video Thumbnailer 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:29:49.507