Video Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Video Search from your PCZ.T.T SERVICE LTD PARTNERSHIP
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Z.T.T SERVICE LTD PARTNERSHIP. Please follow http://www.jjvod.com
if you want to read more on Video Search on Z.T.T SERVICE LTD PARTNERSHIP's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JJMovie folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Video Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\JJMovie\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. JJMovie.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 340.18 KB (348344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Video Search. They take an average of 429.72 KB (440032
bytes) on disk.
- JJMovie.exe (340.18 KB)
- uninst.exe (89.54 KB)
The current page applies to Video Search version 2.5.0
Video Search is an application marketed by Z.T.T SERVICE LTD PARTNERSHIP. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Video Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Video Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Video Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Search". If it exists on your system the Video Search app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Video Search in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Video Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Search:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jjvod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JJMovie\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Search.
8. After uninstalling Video Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Video Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Search by Z.T.T SERVICE LTD PARTNERSHIP from your computer, we are not saying that Video Search by Z.T.T SERVICE LTD PARTNERSHIP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Video Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 16:03:37.390