Video Performer Free
Video Performer Free is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Video Performer Free from your PCPerformerSoft LLC
. More information on PerformerSoft LLC can be found here
. More details about the app Video Performer Free can be seen at http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
. Video Performer Free is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Performer Free folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Video Performer Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Performer Free\uninstall.exe. video performer free.exe is the Video Performer Free's main executable file and it occupies about 1.96 MB (2053120 bytes) on disk.
Video Performer Free is composed of the following executables which take 13.81 MB (14476024
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (11.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (62.74 KB)
- video performer free.exe (1.96 MB)
Video Performer Free is a program offered by the software company PerformerSoft LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Video Performer Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Video Performer Free from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Video Performer Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Performer Free". If it is installed on your PC the Video Performer Free program will be found automatically. After you click Video Performer Free in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Video Performer Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Performer Free:
- The web site of the program is: http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Performer Free\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Performer Free.
8. After removing Video Performer Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Performer Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Performer Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Performer Free by PerformerSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Video Performer Free by PerformerSoft LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Performer Free supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 11:52:05.907